Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner: Wendy UrwinLearn more about Wendy Urwin here
Food intolerances may not be life threatening allergies but can seriously impact performance and quality of life. It can be hard to identify the culprit as there may be a delayed reaction or a hidden ingredient. Symptoms are very varied but commonly include:
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Bloating and abdominal cramps
- Low energy & fatigue
- Brain fog & difficulty concentrating
- Joint pain & stiffness
- Eczema & skin problems
- Irritable bladder
- Reflux and post nasal drip
The IgG food intolerance blood test checks your reactivity against over 200 foods and drinks, helping you to identify and eliminate problem foods.
Your home test kit includes:
- Full instructions on how to take your finger prick blood test
- Return postage and packing
- Detailed food intolerance report
- 30-minute consultation with registered Nutrition Practitioner, Wendy Urwin
Disturbances in gut health and the microbiome cause food intolerance, avoiding problem foods will help control symptoms but may not address the underlying cause. If you wish to dig deeper into the underlying cause of your health problems, please select contact Wendy Urwin for more information.
This test is suitable for children over the age of 2 years.
Please note that some food intolerances may be the result of non-IgG immunological reactions and may not show up on this test (e.g., lactose or histamine intolerance).
Food Intolerance IgG Blood test & 30-minute consultation
Book a FREE 15-minute discovery call find out more